Dr. Ioannis P. Georgakopoulos
DDS, MD, PhD
- University of Bari “Aldo Moro”, Italy, Clinical Prof. in the Postgraduate program Master in “Advanced Oral Surgery & Implantology”
- FMD State University of Tirana Dental School, Albania V. Professor
- BPP University, School of Health, Faculty of Dentistry London – UK, faculty member until June 2018.
- University of Modena & Reggio Emilia, Italy. PhD School “Enzo Ferrari” Faculty of Mechanical Engineering & Biomaterials. A. Professor until June 2015.
- Athens University of Economics & Business, AUEB – ASOEE. Executive MBA
- University of Bari “Aldo Moro” Medical School, Italy. Master in Advanced Oral Surgery & Implantology
- University of Patras, Medical School, Rio – Greece, MD & Ph.D.
- University of Athens, Dental School, Athens – Greece, DDS.
- University of Michigan Ann Arbor USA, Certificate in Oral Biology.
- University of Vienna-Austria, Dental School, Master Degree in Laser Applications.
- Diploma SOLA Laser Academy.
- Residency at the “401” General Military Hospital, Maxillofacial department, Athens Greece WAGRO (World Academy of Growth Factors & Stem Cells in Dentistry), President.
- Inventor of IPG-DET Sinus Technique